Members have complete access to all facilities and instruments
to which they have been qualified to use safely.
- 0.76-m (30-inch) f/6 Newtonian reflector
- 15-cm (6-inch) f/15 Refractor - Guide Scope
- 0.3-m (12-inch) f/11 Classical Cassegrain --->
- Apogee AP8p back-illuminated CCD camera, 1024x1024, 24 pixels,
1.09 arc-second/pixel, 18.6 arc-minute field of view.
- SBIG STV CCD camera system used for auto-guiding and lunar/planetary
- SBIG ST-4 and ST-6 CCD Cameras
- Optec IFW filter system w/ BVRI photometric filters.
- All Computer Systems on 100Mb/sec LAN
- Various video-eyepiece camera systems.
- 3.5-inch gold-plated reflection grating, +900 groves/mm - can
be used to construct a decent high resolution spectrograph for
the 30-inch. Good future project for the right person(s).